Friday, November 13, 2009

ARP 11/`11/09

Ashton Richard Point as born on November 11th, 2009 and 12:59 AM. This is my first nephew and I could not be happier. He is a healthy little guy and I can’t help but hope he has more athletic genes then the Flack men usually come equipped with. Cori and Greg are great parents and this will certainly add a little spice with my little niece running around at 19 months old not to mention a off the wall Golden Retriever. The real miracle is really just the fact that Ashton is here. I am talking in the spiritual since that there is no way Ashton is a cosmic accident. Maybe you do not believe in a God or a higher power but I really find it tough to believe that you can look at a child and not believe is something bigger than us. This child was grown in my sister and started out microscopic. He will grow to be a man and this is still astonishes me. To see life so new and raw I cannot help but see God’s hand. You may think that we started as single cell organisms and are now what we are but I just cannot buy it. Ashton is to perfect, we are to complex. Think about it…





If your thinking "Craig you let you wife hold a new born beautiful baby. Dont you know what you have done????"

My answer is yes I know, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment