Monday, November 9, 2009

Metallica or Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Becca birthday was October 14th. This was just four short days after are wedding and I had her fairly convinced that she was not going to be getting any presents this year. Instead I decided to surprise her with Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets (I know, what a husband!). Last night was the show and Becca and I were not disappointed. First off they played about 2 and ½ hours worth of music. The special effects of the entire show were unreal and obviously the music rocked. There were lasers, fire, snow, tv screens, smoke, and strobe lights everywhere. The term sensory overload certainly applies here. My parents had seen the earlier show and my Mom commented that at some points it felt like a rock concert. I thought she would be exaggerating a little bit but after seeing the show I really have to agree! It was awesome and certainly worth the ticket price for the experience. If you have a chance to go see them I would highly recommend it. As for the rest of life look for some more posts this week as the Point family [read: sister and brother-in-law] are expecting their second child tomorrow. Also Becca and I have made our decision on the YL job in Penn. I know you’re sitting on the edge of your seat.

Not my picture but gives you an idea of what I am talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment